RE: My action items and socialization call

Got it, JC, and thank you.

From: Jean-Christophe Marion <jc.marion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 12:46 PM
To: Curtis Knittle <C.Knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Glen Kramer <000006d1020766de-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; stds-1904-4-TF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: My action items and socialization call

Hi Curtis,

Sorry for the delay, can you please sign me up for items 18, 20 and 21? I might be able to do more but I don't want to over commit.

Thanks,

Jc

On May 4, 2021, at 9:48 AM, Curtis Knittle <C.Knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you, Glen. I have updated the master spreadsheet.

For all of you other TF4 colleagues, please have a look at the attached file and make your selection before assignments occur. 😊

I think planning a socialization call for a Tuesday night is best, since that night is also the same as our working group meetings. The June working group meeting is currently scheduled for June 22-23. Any objections from the task force to hold such a call on Tuesday, May 18, 4 pm PDT? Please let me know if that time works.

Curtis