From: Glen Kramer <glen.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 3:59 PM
To: mxhajduczenia@xxxxxxxxx; STDS-1904-4-TF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [1904.4 TF] Action item #40

Marek,

This looks good. Note that in the comment #3, “802.3ac” should be “802.3ca”.

Also, I think most of the normative references we have do not qualify as normative references according to IEEE style manual. They should be bibliographical entries. At some point (after the draft is technically complete), we should review all normative references and move most of them to bibliography annex. This would be a separate action item though.

Glen