[1904-ANWG] 1904.2 PAR extension and modification

Dear Colleagues,

Based on the approved motions #3 and #4 from the WG teleconference on 8/30/2018 , I have filled the 1904.2 PAR extension and PAR modification forms in MyProject. Both forms are attached.

I would like you to take one more look at them before I submit them for the Sponsorâ??s approval.

Specifically, note the following changes to the versions approved at the meeting:

PAR extension:

1)      Added Curtis K. and myself as supporters. If anyone else is willing to be listed here, please let me know.

2)      Proposed Date for RevCom submission that we approved on the call was March 2020. However, MyProject form has a drop-down list and the nearest choices are February 2020 and May 2020. I selected February 2020. Let me know if you think a different choice should be made.

PAR modification:

1)      The only change is punctuation in Scope section (see yellow highlight). Let me know if you think we need to have any additional changes there.

Thank you,

-Glen