[1904-ANWG] UMT Peer Discovery and Tunnel Setup

From the discussion last night, it was clear that we need to talk about UMT Peer Discovery and Tunnel Configuration.

The attached document, while incomplete, describes a proposed discovery and configuration procedure.

This document does not venture directly into the territory of how a “UMT Relay” is configured to relay SDUs for one entity versus bridge SDUs for another entity. I think that function is appropriate for an Annex or amendment that describes the relay function in detail and I have not started writing such an Annex. However, the tunnel configuration procedure described in the attached document should provide the infrastructure for configuring the relay function.