[IEEE1904.1] agenda is posted

Dear Colleagues,

Here is my best shot at proposed June meeting agenda: http://www.ieee1904.org/1/meeting_info/siepon_1006_agenda.pdf

All comments and suggestions for improvements are welcome.

Note to presenters:
 1) This schedule serves as explicit confirmation of your submission. Please verify that your presentation is listed.
 2) We will have a very tight schedule in Busan. Please, make sure that you can make all you presentation points within the allotted time.

Note to task force chairs:
 1) If you would like to rearrange order of presentations within your task force, please let me know.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone in Busan
(bring an umbrella)

Glen