[IEEE1904.1] Lunches and a walk way

Dear all participating in the SIEPON Busan meeting,

Here are two short notices:

During the whole meeting period, we are providing lunches at "Lilac" room near the meeting room ("Orchid"). Below, you can find what we are going to serve each day.
    * Today and tommorow : Buffet
    * Thursday : Bulgogi (Korean-style grilled beef)
    * Friday : Steak
If you have a meal preference (such as vegetarian meal), please let me know ASAP.

Second, I'd like to note, there is a beautiful walk way around the hotel.
To take it, just go out of the hotel at the lobby level, then turn left and go upward to the hill.
In the middle of the walk, you can find "Nurimaru", where APEC 2005 summit was held.
In normal walk speed, you can come back to the hotel within 30~40 minutes. I hope all of you to have a chance to enjoy great view from Nurimaru.

Thanks and regards,
Hosung

Hosung Yoon (윤호성)
Researcher, Ph.D
Network Infra Research Dep., Network R&D Lab.
KT (Korea Telecom), Daejeon, Korea
Tel: +82-42-870-8236
Fax: +82-42-870-8779
E-mail: