[IEEE1904.1] Several important updates

Dear Colleagues,

Several important updates:

1) Website structure has been changed. Every page now has two tabs on top: one tab takes you to a public homepage, the other takes you to members-only area.
All secondary links are only available from these two pages. This is done in order to allow adding additional links and directories as we go and without the need to update menus on all previous pages.

2) Meeting information, hotel reservation form, and invitation letter request form have been posted at http://www.ieee1904.org/1/meeting_info/index.html. Please, note that hotel reservation cut-off date is August 1st, 2010.

3) Meeting registration page is located at https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=iecs&formId=84591. Registration deadline is August 1st, 2010. Meeting registration fee is 100 USD before the deadline and 300 USD after the deadline. Please, register at your earliest convenience.

4) IEEE Registration authority has assigned the OUI to IEEE P1904.1. The value is 58-D0-8F. We can use this value in our draft now.  More information is here: http://www.ieee1904.org/1/private/documents/OUI_letter.pdf

Best regards,
Glen